Marketing & Business Development
Embark on a Journey with Alpamayo: Delve deep into the world of machine manufacturing with a focus on marketing and business development. As a working student, you'll gain hands-on expertise guided by our CMO, Benedikt. Unravel industry trends, strategize outreach, and contribute to our mission of transforming predictive maintenance. Become an integral part of a passionate team shaping tomorrow's sustainable production systems. Are you up for the challenge?
Aachen / Hybrid
Working Student / Intern
What You’ll Do
- When done right, an optimized maintenance strategy taking into account predictive maintenance profoundly effects the way we manage the lifecycle of our assets. It aligns untapped economic potentials of increased reliability and optimized service with a more sustainable usage of parts and machinery. Machine manufacturers are in the position to create the most far-sighted and interpretable predictive maintenance capabilities. We are determined to enable them to do so and excel in a more and more servitized industrial economy.
Working at Alpamayo means being part of a small team, taking on a big challenge. We learn fast. We move fast. We grow fast. Now is your chance to join us on our mission of sustaining the future with production systems built for tomorrow!
Within Marketing & Business Development, we continuously aim to enhance our understanding of the machine manufacturing market and our customers' nuanced strategies and motivations. Based on this information, we optimize our positioning regarding value proposition, messaging and outreach channels. And, of course, the central part is executing on those outreach channels.
- As a working student, you will dive deep into the intricate machine manufacturing landscape. You'll unravel its current trends, challenges, and success strategies. Guided by our CMO, Benedikt, you'll amass hands-on experience, ensuring a profound understanding of our domain. While we have a well-charted course, we welcome fresh perspectives. Here, you can inject innovative ideas into our marketing approach. Immerse yourself in startup workflows and collaborate with a dedicated team keen on exploring new horizons.
Your work might cover:
- Enhancing our quantitative market understanding by conducting Market Analysis
- Preparing short lists of high-potential companies for outreach
- Analyzing result data from our content marketing activities
- Content-Creation for different channels
- Preparing presentations or slides
- Event scouting and organization
- Or whatever you argue to us as more important
Who You are
- - You have a good understanding of the machine manufacturing and production world from practical experiences or your studies - Or are willing to do a fast-paced deep-dive
- You are an ambitious student ready to grow along hands-on experience
- You are comfortable in fast-paced environments and have the aptitude to learn quickly and pivot tasks when required
- You are willing to take ownership of tasks
- You have strong skills in designing presentations (PowerPoint/Canva)
- Strong writing skills in German and English